Final Phase Fat Loss is a great fat burning guide designed by John Romaniello. This Fat Burning Workouts offers a completely different and revolutionary technique to burn fat and lose weight. It is a guide that would be able to change your perception of weight loss for good with the tips and information that it provides.
Are you struggling to lose your last 5-20 pounds? Are you stuck at a weight loss plateau? If you answered yes to either of these two questions, then Final Phase Fat Loss may be for you.
John Romaniello, founder of Roman Fitness Systems and the creator of the Final Phase Fat Loss program. As a trainer, coach, author and model, His articles and pictures have appeared in some of the most respected health and fitness publications in the world. He has been seen in publications like Men’s Health and SHAPE for Women. This is what John has to say about his latest program.
Losing the first pounds is always seems much easier than losing the last few. It seems like the body just doesn’t want to give up those last few pounds as if they were its most precious possession. This is exactly what the Final Phase Fat Loss program by John Romaniello is all about.
In the Final Phase Fat Loss program, John Romaniello teaches you how to workout in order to get rid of those last few stubborn pounds. The truth is that each of us has certain hormones which make it hard to lose certain kinds of weight. In some people it’s belly fat, in others it’s chest fat. To really get lean as possible (in a healthy way) you need to workout in certain ways to help you deal with these hormones.
This is exactly what the FPFL workouts are designed to do: help your body improve its internal hormonal balance. This is a 6 week workout program in which you workout 4 times a week. Each workout is based on a different method which targets a certain type of stubborn fat. The workouts are short but intensive with short rests between reps.
There are 4 types of workouts:
- Dynamic Training (movement based training is intended to work against insulin resistance, which can help with love handle fat)
- Lactic Acid Training (production of lactic acid results in growth hormone production, which offsets cortisol and helps burn belly fat)
- Density Based Training (high training density helps produce a lof of IGF-1, testosterone, and GH which can help with estrogen related fat storage)
- Strength-Speed Based Training (using heavy weight and explosive movements helps retain lean body mass and strength, which keeps BMR high. Additionally, this produces a lot of Mechano Growth Factor, which has great benefit for both fat loss and muscle gain).
The workouts are mostly strength. In fact, John Romaniello makes the case that cardio is vastly overrated when it comes to fat loss. Strength training is much more effective, in his opinion, both during the workout itself and for its metabolic boosting effects later on during the day, even when you rest.
One of the manuals in the FPFL program is an extensive exercise library. Each of the exercises, in any of the workouts, is explained inside this manual in great detail along with pictures to help you maintain proper form. I like this as it helps to make sure your workouts are healthy and reduces risk of sports injury.
Here’s what’s included in the Final Phase Fat Loss Package:
• 6 week training manual with 16 workouts
• 16 workout log sheets
• Progress tracking worksheets
• quick start reference guide
• Exercise library with detailed explanations and pictures of all the exercises.
• An audio recording that explains the science behind this program.
Plain and simple, FPFL works! This is the only program that has been able to get you to where you want to be. The best part about John’s program is that not only will it get you completely shredded and in the best shape of your life; it will impart knowledge that will allow you to obtain your goals quickly and maintain them.
If you’re interested in really getting into something challenging and fun, and seeing your body transform before your eyes, then I definitely suggest checking out this ebook. It’s a quality workout plan that should give great results for those who put in the time and effort.